Here one more picture of Cole looking very calm. He is anything but calm at home, but today we went to watch the football game at our friends house and he sat quietly on my lap the whole time. Thats very out of character for him, but nice and relaxing for me.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
One more picture
Posted by The Skinners at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow Skinners! so excited to be blogging nerds together. It is wonderful. Your pics are so cute and have I ever told you I want Noah to look like Cole when he grows up? ha! Your kids are adorable. I'll send you an "invite" to ours, we are crazy "private" people.
Lindsay,
thanks so much for dropping me a line on our blog...i'm glad you found us. Your family is beautiful and it has been so long since I have seen you...you look great. Where are you living? I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogging friends so I can keep tabs on you from time to time!?
Cole's little mouth looks just like Chuck's! He is one adorable little boy!
Hey Lindsay, I stumbled on your blog from Mandy's. You have a beautiful family! Congrats on the new baby!
-Jen Herem (Hemsley)
hey lindsay! i found you somehow on this thing-who knows anyway wanted to say hello and tell you that you and chuck have some adorable kids! let me know what is going on and how life is. take care!
Post a Comment