Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My helpful kids

I am usually writing about all the messes and mischeivious things that happen. But today I will share a moment of them helping me do dishes... pure bliss...






(Actually there was more water on the floor than in the sink, they both fell off their little chairs, and Cole used half a bottle of dishwashing soap... but I figured that it only cost me about $1.00 in wasted soap, so pretty cheap entertainment. )

13 comments:

julie said...

SO CUTE!

Kori said...

I love it! Grant likes to help me make cookies...which means flour everywhere and more nibbling of raw dough than is good for his little stomach. But, it is great entertainment. You are such a cute mom. Now let them help you unload the dishwasher...it's a riot!

Grammy said...

They are so cute! Right now, they want to help because they are spending time with you and learning from you. When they really are capable to do the actual work, then they won't want to, so enjoy it while you can. I just want to squeeze their cute, chubby little arms. I have always thought that babies' hands were so sweet. I just want to kiss them!

Krista and Aaron said...

The kids are darling! Im so excited for Gavin to be my little helper....but Im still loving the baby stage too! Love the new look of your blog!

Anonymous said...

what a cute moment to capture! and what good little helpers they are...

Britney said...

They are so cute! I love how Ali is up there to, 'helping'!

Chell said...

Oh so cute. Glad you are finding some cheap entertainment. LOL

just me (Angie) said...

Those are the moments that I love. Your new background looks great.

Krystal said...

Looks like more fun then help, but I bet it made the kids feel special! By the way I like the look of your blog too.

linds said...

Awww, how sweet! Good heavens, you guys have cute kids! You're such a good mom, I get too anxious by messes, I love how you let them "help" even though there might be a little to clean up :)

linds said...

p.s. I'd love to take your pictures! When are you guys coming down next?

the Cardon Clan said...

What a sweet picture. I should definitely get Addison and Porter to help out more. I'm going to start making a chore chart right now=)

Cheryl said...

You really need to frame this one!!! So cute ;)