Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coles first Campout

Cole and Chuck went on the Fathers and Sons Campout last weekend. Cole was so excited and helped to pack up the car. Here he is getting all ready to go. Everything went great and of course Chuck didnt remember to take any pictures! This is a big deal for me, its my little boys first campout. But the thing that matters the most is that Cole had a BLAST. He asked Chuck if they could sleep in a tent forever.

Chuck had a great time too except....

1. Cole wet the bed
2. The air mattress had a hole in it
3. He only got one hour of sleep

Meanwhile Aliyah and I had some serious girl bonding time. We went out shopping with our friends and just hung out.

REASONS Ali didnt miss her brother...

1. She got all the toys to herself without him stealing them away
2. She got ALL moms attention... one on one
3. She got to watch something besides Spiderman


But despite all this she screamed with excitement when she saw him...... I guess life was a little too boring without her brother around to torment her.

9 comments:

Britney said...

How cute! I'm glad the camp-out went well...Davey needs to do this with Max.

And how fun...girl bonding time! Life with one kid is so easy! Did you love all the quiet times?

Today, Davey took Max to a Giants game, and Ava and I went home, took a nap and hung out. It was so quiet and nice to just be with Ava.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND FOR EVERYONE! (WELL, MAYBE EXCEPT CHUCK -HA) WISH I COULD OF PARTICIPATED IN THE GIRL NIGHT.

linds said...

That's so cute, Drew goes to fathers and sons this weekend. I know EXACTLY what you mean, when Drew is gone, Cam gets all the toys and gets to watch what he wants on TV, he loves it!!! But he misses Drew so much, and loves seeing him again ;)

Em said...

sounds like an all-around typical father son campout. I love it. Glad you got some quality girl time in.

Linds said...

What a fun weekend! Skye LOVES camping! Hope next time Cole goes he gets a little more sleep!

Ashley H. said...

How fun! I bet there are some awesome places to camp up there. Before you know it, he's going to be going to scout camps! (hopefully it won't come too soon)

Cathie said...

What fun! Keith would have come home without pictures too! Will you send me your address - I want to mail you something. My e-mail is CathieCoombs@hotmail.com

Nikki said...

I love the pic of Aaliyah and the stroller with the basket on her arm, Kenya does the exact same thing! It's so fun to have a boy for the dad and a girl for the mom!

Krystal said...

That sounds like so much fun! Cody wanted to take Trey, but it was three hours away. So maybe next year. How fun for Ali, to just get some mommy time!