Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Chance

After a long day of fishing.... Chuck finally caught this 22 lb king salmon! We were at a spot called the "last chance" and luckily we were able to get this one.




Its been so fun to have my parents and grandparents here for a visit. We are loving every minute!!!!










11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh how fun! Its so beautiful there and soooo green! Im so bored here, its way to hot to go outside. Im so jealous! I bet you LOVE having your family there too.

amyorr said...

Nice job Chuck! Does it ever warm up there? I think you guys are dressed for winter in every post. It is gorgeous though!

Chell said...

Wow that is one heck of a fish!!

Mandy said...

That is so awesome. It's fun seeing you so happy and turning into an older version of yourself. You look great. And LOOK AT THAT FISH.. WOW, my dad would DIE for a fish like that!

Britney said...

Holy Cow! That think is HUGE! Congrats!

And you look SO cute in that little hat!

Krystal said...

Wow now that is some fish! Chuck was pretty happy...he called Cody right after and told him all about it. Kind of fun for the boys to enjoy that moment of Chuck's together. It is kind of cute how they text/call each other all the time when they have big moments to share.I know Cody kept texting him when we were in San Diego. Once we get into the house maybe we can come see you guys. I know Cody would love that! Have fun with your family in town.

Cathie said...

That is a NICE fish! WAY TO GO! Your parents story is VERY inspiring! WOW! What great examples!

Ashley said...

That fish is huge!!! How fun. My mom resognized the article on KSL about your parents. She thought it was so neat!

Angela Cloyd said...

Wow way to go Chuck! That fish is amazing. Love the pictures of your parents...they are heros to a lot of us!

Cathie said...

Hey Lindsay, I need your address (had it once and gone again!) I also need to get a couple others from you for Robyn's shower. Please e-mail me CathieCoombs@hotmail.com!

Steve said...

Woah, that thing is massive. I am a little jealous! I was wondering though; how do you cook that sucker?