Ali started her dance class today. It was the cutest thing Ive ever seen! She has the greatest teacher and her best friend and cousin Libby is in there too. She was in HEAVEN.
Here she is in her tap shoes. She wanted nothing to do with the ballet shoes when we were shopping, so I just said ok. Then after she was the only little girl in the class without ballet shoes on, she came out and said "Mommy I need ballerina shoes"
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is the cutest post ever! I bet she was loving every moment... you better go get those ballerina shoes ha ha!
I agree it is so cute to watch your baby girl dance.She looks pretty happy! KJ just started her dance class last week and it is the real deal. I love it! She is in a class with her best friends and it is all year long with recitals and all. I couldn't believe how good KJ did at following along. I will have to post pictures when I can get around to it. It is amazing!
she's has grown so much! what a cute little girl! I love little girls in dance, it's too precious! Looks like you're almost there. I saw your baby counter, 13 days. Yay you're almost there.
6 comments:
This is the cutest post ever! I bet she was loving every moment... you better go get those ballerina shoes ha ha!
I agree it is so cute to watch your baby girl dance.She looks pretty happy! KJ just started her dance class last week and it is the real deal. I love it! She is in a class with her best friends and it is all year long with recitals and all. I couldn't believe how good KJ did at following along. I will have to post pictures when I can get around to it. It is amazing!
I love little girls in dance clothes, she is too cute. Hope you're doing okay! Can't wait to see pics of the new arrival, you're so close!
So cute! Too bad we all don't live near eachother again. It would have bben fun to put her,Nani, KJ and Kate all in the same class.
she's has grown so much! what a cute little girl! I love little girls in dance, it's too precious! Looks like you're almost there. I saw your baby counter, 13 days. Yay you're almost there.
Oh my gosh she is SO dang cute! I want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment