Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcoming Ty Craig Skinner

Ty Craig Skinner

7lbs 4 ounces
19 1/2 inches long








Hes finally here! Everything went so well. I was induced on my due date September 8th and we were lucky to have grandma and grandpa in town to help with the kids. I was started on pitocin at 8am and had Ty at 4:30pm. I was dilated to a 10 at about 4:15, so once it was time to push... it was quick! A small scary part was the cord was around his neck when he came out, but after a few seconds, we heard his first cry. I cannot believe how precious and tiny he is. He is a good baby so far and perfect in every way. I am excited to welcome him to our family. We love you Ty!

19 comments:

Krista and Aaron said...

Congratulations! What a cute family you have, he fits right in. Cant wait to meet him in person.

Em said...

Yay! So glad he made it here safely! Looks like the kids are pretty fond of him so far - I hope that sticks! Rest up and take care of yourself, you did good work!

Chey said...

Looks like a cutie. Congratulations!

Sessions said...

Oh congrats! that is so exciting and we're so happy everything went well. He is beautiful.

amyorr said...

He is perfect! I'm glad things went well and that he is finally here. Congratulations!

Britney said...

Oh Linds!!!! He's SOOOO cute!

Congrats! I wish I could hold him and give you a hug!

Welcome to the 'mom of 3 club'...it's a bumpy, but fun ride :)

Kendal and Alissa said...

Ty is so cute! I'm so glad for you he's finally here. Wow a family of five--CONGRATS!

em said...

Congrats!!! I had no idea you were due already! He's adorable. Can't wait to see more of him!

Brittney said...

Congrats!! Your family is adorable!!Hope you're recovering quickly!!

Nikki said...

It looks like Aliyah is kissing a baby doll! He is so perfect, congrats!

Anonymous said...

I love little ty!!!!! the picture of ali kissing him, he looks like jake!

Wade and Brooke said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Jenna said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you both! It seems like just yesterday he were visiting you in the hospital with Ally! He is darling!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! I am glad everything went fin. You look too good for just having had a baby:) Can you believe you have three kiddos!

Alexis Blackner said...

Congrats Linz, he is so precious.... What a perfect little family....

Krystal said...

Congrats! I just think that first picture is so cute... he looks so much like Cole. Ali seems like she is in heaven with him. That is so fun for all of you. He is perfect! Really wish we could see him in person. You'll have to keep the pictures posting so we can all see him. Hope he is a good boy for you and you are feeling well. Enjoy!

Ginnie said...

Congrats guys! He is absolutely perfect :)

linds said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful :)

Kori said...

Yea! I was so excited when we got Chuck's text that night. Glad everything went well, minus the little scare. He is darling...looks a lot like his daddy. Congrats!