Today Ty was blessed by his dad. Everything went well and it was a very special day. Chuck gave a wonderful blessing. Here are a few pictures of him in his outfit. Cole wore the same one so its neat to have Ty be able to be blessed in it as well.


Sunday, November 14, 2010
Ty is Blessed
Posted by The Skinners at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
he is beautiful!!! how cute that he got to wear cole's outfit! wish i could have been there
He looks darling!
Wow he has gotten so big. I mean do they really grow up that fast?! Those are some cute pictures. He looks like the other two kids to me. A good mix. I mean Cole and Ali look so much alike, but Ty seems to have a little of both of them in different ways. What a special day. I'm glad you did it while LaRue was there. So fun for all of you!
he is so cute, glad the blessing went well!!
He is so cute! I LOVE chubby babies. That is just how Cannon was.
Post a Comment