Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011

Well its a new year and as always... I made some goals. Now that it is mid January I thought I would evaluate...


Workout everyday- FAIL
(My gym will not feed bottles to the babies! I cant believe that, what kind of childcare place sets that policy?)

Cook dinner more often-FAIL
(No excuse for this one)

Be on time to church-FAIL
(I think showing up at all is ok at this point)

Get ready and not wear sweats so much-FAIL
(again... no excuse)

So I was feeling bad about not accomplishing these little goals... so I have a new goal instead

Just do what I can and not stress about being supermom.... PASS


11 comments:

Em said...

My goal is to work out at least once a week, and I still fail. Every day sounds crazy!

Anonymous said...

oh crap i better not evaluate my goals... ok i already did and gues what?... FAIL this post made me laugh!
btw i think you are supermom.

Chey said...

You are a great mom. Don't beat yourself up about the little things. I promise three gets easier and then you will get all those things done.

Chey said...

You are a great mom. Don't beat yourself up about the little things. I promise three gets easier and then you will get all those things done.

Krista and Aaron said...

One of my goals was to learn Spanish...I give it a D- cuz I can count to 5 thanks to Dora! This post made me smile. :)

K-Krew said...

This post made me chuckle - so glad to hear I'm not alone. Your baby is absolutely adorable!

Britney said...

AMEN!

You're an amazing mom!

Linds said...

Linds
Amen. (Dont even get me started on the dinner thing) But somedays (most) I let my Jedi-Mom forces down and chill for a time. Because I.Can.
Linds

Cathie said...

Good new goal Linds! Your family is lucky because you are a super wife/mom! And Uh,...is there something wrong with wearing sweats so much?!?

Michelle C said...

Amen!

Diana said...

Love this post. Lindsay, I found your blog off of Viewmont's website. It's so fun to see you and your family! You look great. One of these days I'll get my blog up and running again. (Uh, definite FAIL on that one) Sigh . . . Hope all is well. Take care,

Diana (Thomas) Hamblin