Today was Coles first day of Kindergarten! Up here it is all day, so I was sad about it. But happy for him to have this new adventure.Here is his Superhero backpack
And his new shirt that he picked out himself. He is very specific on what he wants to wear!
As soon as they had him line up... he burst into tears. He was trying to be brave but was having a hard time. Watching my little guy walk down the hall to his class wiping his eyes broke my heart! I bet he comes home smiling though, he usually has fun once he tries new things.
I smiled and told him how much fun he would have and that he would make lots of friends. Then as soon as I walked around the corner I broke down! Luckily I saw a friend there who was crying too... so I had some moral support!


3 comments:
Oh, that breaks my heart! His little face standing in the hallway is too sad!
You just made me really glad I'm postponing this for another year. I don't think I could handle it yet!
Poor little guy. This happened to me when Kennedi went to kindergarten too. She started crying, then I started crying. It's normal. You are lucky to have all day kindergarten.
Post a Comment