Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We made it to Denver!

We finally made it to Colorado! Its been quite a year of trying to get here and trying to figure out God's plan for us. We love everything about the Denver area so far. First and foremost, AMAZING weather! We have been at the park every single day. I think there is something about the sunshine that really makes us all feel happy. The people are really friendly and we love our new neighborhood. So with awesome outdoor time and everything I could ever need or want within 15 minutes... Im pretty excited!

6 comments:

Em said...

So glad you're safe and sound and happy. Hope we get a visit this way from you soon!

Britney said...

So so so SOOOO happy for you! I'm so glad you found where you are supposed to be! Hopefully we'll be able to see this place someday. Sad we never got to freezing Ak!

XOXO!

Anonymous said...

HURRAY

Tawni Williams said...

Congrats! LeRue told me you guys had a new practice in CO. That is so exciting for you both! I bet nice as well for you guys to be closer to other family. Congrats!

Diane P said...

I'm so excited for your family! We loved Colorado when we lived there and have fond memories. Have fun!

Diane P said...

I'm so excited for your family! We loved Colorado when we lived there and have fond memories. Have fun!