My friend took these darling pictures of Ali... I just had to share!
Oh my GOODNESS!!! These pictures are so gorgeous. Your little Aliyah is soo beautiful. Just responding from your last comment on my blog...I use a Nikon D40x and I use Photoshop Elements for my photo editing and digital scrapbooking. Both are great!
It's hard to not get good pictures when you have a baby as cute as this!!
Your little girl is so cute I just want to pinch those cheeks!
Oh Wow! Those are SO cute! She is getting so big, I love it!How are you these days? I feel like it's been too long since we've talked!
So cute Linds! I love how chunky she is! I just want to squish and kiss those cheeks! Love ya!
Oh she did a great job. these are soo dang cute. She is such a doll..
She's cute. It would be nice to see her in person!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!!! These pictures are so gorgeous. Your little Aliyah is soo beautiful. Just responding from your last comment on my blog...I use a Nikon D40x and I use Photoshop Elements for my photo editing and digital scrapbooking. Both are great!
It's hard to not get good pictures when you have a baby as cute as this!!
Your little girl is so cute I just want to pinch those cheeks!
Oh Wow! Those are SO cute! She is getting so big, I love it!
How are you these days? I feel like it's been too long since we've talked!
So cute Linds! I love how chunky she is! I just want to squish and kiss those cheeks! Love ya!
Oh she did a great job. these are soo dang cute. She is such a doll..
She's cute. It would be nice to see her in person!
Post a Comment