Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER




We've had a great easter so far. Aliyah looked so cute in her dress, then decided to poop all over it before church... bummer. Cole wouldnt take a nap today and after trying for a while I went in and asked why he wouldnt go to sleep.. he said "Easter Bunny" he was too excited and wanted to play with his new things. Kids truly make the holidays more fun and worthwhile!

9 comments:

Chell said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute in that dress, glad you got pics before her blow out. Can't wait to do more pics of her...

Britney said...

Kids do make the holidays so much fun. I get SO excited for each holiday and totally go over board!

I love Ali's dress, Ava has the same, but is now growing out of it.

Aren't Easter clothes the best! And you are looking so pretty!

The Perry family said...

You guys look so cute! Just like kids, huh? You find the perfect outfit and they look so cute... and poop! At least you got a picture!

Crystal said...

Cute kids! Looks like the Easter Bunny found you! Cole is so handsome! Ali has the cutest chubby cheeks! I hear you are off to Alaska! Exciting for you guys!

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

I know what you mean about our cute little kids making holidays more fun. I also, unfortunately, know all too well about the pooping right before church....ahh, kids are the BEST!!!

Val said...

Cutest kids ever! Also, you did a great job on Sunday! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

At least you got a picture before she pooped! Kids always have the worst timing. You guys look great.

Jen Herem said...

Lindsay, you have the most adorable kids!! Aren't chubby babies the best!

Katie and the boys said...

Happy Easter. Your kids look so cute. I struggled big time with getting my kids to wear their Easter clothes. They think they have a say or something!