Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a few pictures

Here are a few shots of Chuck's graduation. I am so proud of him and we are excited to be DONE finally. We are visiting in Utah and will be heading up to Alaska in one week. Chuck will be working with his brother up there. This is my last post until we get things set up there.


9 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Congrats Chew, I'm sorry we missed you guys last week. Hopefully we can see you before you take off.

Chell said...

He wears that lavendar well. Hope things go smoothly getting set up in Alaska. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

I miss you guys tons already!!

Em said...

Everybody misses you guys already!
It's so quiet around these parts.
Very excited to hear how the rest of your move goes!

E n D said...

Good luck on your second big move!!! We miss you guys!

julie said...

It was so much fun to see you guys on Sunday! Hope the move goes smoothly for ya!

Tawnya said...

Yeah!!! I'm sure you don't feel that way, but that went by so fast! I am so sad you won't be moving back..but at least you get an awesome house! Time will bring you back right?!

Love ya! Ali is getting so big!

Grammy said...

Moving is such a fun adventure! I know you will fit right in, and be a blessing to whomever you meet, your ward, your work, and your family there. Hope we get to see you once in a while! It was great to see you guys before you left for the North. Congratulations on getting through school. It takes lots of team work to accomplish that one. You are an amazing couple! I love you!

The Babinskys said...

Hey I was so happy I saw you at Robintino's. I've been wondering how life turned out and how school was. Congrats on graduating. I hope you love Alaska. Your family looks so happy. Glad things are going so well. Let's keep in touch this time. :)
Heather

Katie and the boys said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you both. Have a fun week visiting. good luck.