Ali and Cole were playing contently... Ali loves pushing her walker around and Cole loves riding his bike
Then Ali decided to move on to bigger and better things....
Monday, August 18, 2008
Ready for a big bike?
Posted by The Skinners at 2:29 PM
Labels: Ready for a big bike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They've both gotten so much hair! I feel like they've both gotten 2 years older since you left! (which is sad.... O is lonely)
I'm impressed that Cole is already onto a big boy bike!
Linds, I am so glad you found me! What a darling family! You look so great! I can't believe you are in Alaska, how exciting! It has been way too long. You are a doll!
I love that pic of cole on his bike... that's the picture I have hung on my memory board at my house!
I'm with Emily, your kids have gotten so big just in a few months. I guess when you don't see them everyday you see it more. Well it looks like the kids love the new house. Who needs to go outside to ride bikes when you can do it inside right? They most love all the new room they have to play in. Im still waiting for picuters of the new house!
It's like you blink and they are riding bikes.. it's crazy!
Post a Comment