On Sunday I came out of the bathroom to find a little girl named Ali COVERED head to toe in Vaseline. I thought to myself... "She is starting to take after her brother..." Then Cole comes around the corner and is covered as well... Then it all makes sense, Cole was the culprit! I wish I had a picture, but it was such a mess and I didnt have a chance to take one. So here is the after shot of Aliyah. There wasnt much I could do with a slick head of hair, I did wash it, but it wasnt all the way out. So here is her cute do!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Gotta love the little one's and their mischief!
Ha! As I was reading that I was thinking "Cole probably had SOMETHING to do with it..." Am I a smartie or what?
Hey as long as she has a cute bow in:)
That is so cute! Jodie and my mom just did KJ's hair all cute while I was up in Utah.I didn't think she had enough hair, but I guess she does. It is so fun to get them all dolled up. Girls are fun like that.I am going to post pictures later, I just got home yesterday.As for the mess, well they were just having fun, and thats all that matter right?!!! You know those are the kinds of stories they will love to hear when they are older.
Oh she is so precious, I can't believe how big she is!!
Cole is such a crack up! I bow down to you!
That is cute hair! Is it in a braid? She's so darling!
ugh! I'm still waiting for a moment like that. You had to have laughed, right? I mean, what else can you do?!
I want to just pick her up and give her a big squeeze!!!!
Well..that makes perfect sence! Of course it was Cole! I wish we lived closer so our littler terrors could play!
too cute--i thought that hair looked kinda slick!
She is so adorable!!!
She is so gorgeous!!
I love that they got into the Vaseline. Gotta love how their little minds think. She is beautiful!!
Ali is beautiful, she is lucky she has a hair dresser as a mother.
Post a Comment