Still laughing!! 1: Because those pictures are AMAZING!!! 2: Skye is SO SO into tying things up, including his little sister. He's used my measuring tape. My internet cable cord, and even thread.
Looks like he still knows how to get into the kind of trouble that makes you laugh not yell! Smart kid. Thats how you do it. Lets hope he always does it that way. Really though that is so funny!
12 comments:
Still laughing!!
1: Because those pictures are AMAZING!!!
2: Skye is SO SO into tying things up, including his little sister. He's used my measuring tape. My internet cable cord, and even thread.
Good Luck and happy untying!
I am laughing OUT LOUD!!!!!
This is hilarious!
Thanks for the laugh Cole!
That is so funny!!
Ok that's hilarious!!! Gotta love brothers!! This is only the beginning for sweet Ali, believe I would know!!!
That is hillarious! I was a little concerned about his breathing...
What a funny little guy! I wish I could see him running around with Sir O still. Could you imagine?
I cannot stop laughing!! I can't believe you got a picture of that. Oh man.. best post ever!
Looks like he still knows how to get into the kind of trouble that makes you laugh not yell! Smart kid. Thats how you do it. Lets hope he always does it that way. Really though that is so funny!
That is so funny...I love the last picture where he's totally hamming it up! Everyone needs a good "fun with tape" moment!
I LOVE these pictures! so funny.
That's so funny! Glad yo ugot a pic of it.
Cole is hilarious! I love this. Was he like trying to be a mummy or something? Ha! Ha! Ha! Good job on the pics.
Post a Comment