Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Ali Pictures....

Shes a princess all the way... loves dresses and shoes, likes my makeup, and anything girly. I definately love having a little girl!






7 comments:

E n D said...

Oh, she's getting so grown up! She looks so cute with a ponytail! And Cole is one handsome guy with his summer buzz!

The4DeVore said...

Linds, Ali is so beautiful! That pic of her close up is so dang cute! She has her mom's sparkly eyes! I love you and miss you everyday!!!

Chell said...

Oh she is such a doll. growing up so fast. I miss you guys!

Hope you had a great birthday.

Cathie said...

Ahhwww, she is beautiful! What fun pictures!

Krystal said...

It is just born in them. I can't believe how different girls are from boys. KJ is the same way. She is really into being a little mom...cell phone and all! Ali looks beautiful!

K-Krew said...

She is getting so big. I love the last one with her tutu on :)

The Perry family said...

Beautiful!!