Ali finally got some cute new furniture now that shes in a big bed. She loves it!
I LOVE the new room. It reminds me of our rooms when we were little. I can't believe ali is big enough for a big girl bed!
Cute room! I'm in the middle of figuring out Ava's room too. She's still in the crib :) But when babe comes, she is transferring rooms to a big girl bed.
I can't believe she aleady has a big girl bed. What an adorable room.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE the new room. It reminds me of our rooms when we were little. I can't believe ali is big enough for a big girl bed!
Cute room!
I'm in the middle of figuring out Ava's room too. She's still in the crib :) But when babe comes, she is transferring rooms to a big girl bed.
I can't believe she aleady has a big girl bed. What an adorable room.
Post a Comment