Monday, April 12, 2010

Its a....

I just had my ultrasound today and ITS A BOY! We are so excited. On the way there Cole said "Mom if its a brother, its for me. But if its a sister, its for Ali" So can you imagine how happy he was to hear HIS baby is going to be a boy? Im also really happy because my sister Brooke is having a boy in July, so now they can be best buddies. Now let the name searching begin!

11 comments:

linds said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys :)

amyorr said...

Yeah for BOYS! I'm so glad Cole is on board with it being a boy. So cute! Yes, boy names are so tough. You guys did good picking Cole so I'm sure it will be cute.....

Krystal said...

Congrats! How cute of Cole to say that. I guess this baby is for him then. He will make such a good big brother. Ali will just love being the little mommy! Now that you and Brooke have boys together you just need make sure they see each other all the time. It really is going to be so fun for you both, and the boys. I guess I am the happiest for the both of you as it is a lot of fun to have kids together with your best friend.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Chey said...

Congrats. So fun to have cousins close, we love it at our house.

Ashley said...

That is so exciting! Congrats.

Unknown said...

fun- it is nice when you already have both because anything is extra fun!

Nikki said...

How exciting! Couldn't get any better that you guys are having the same thing!!

Anonymous said...

i am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!! i can't wait to have 2 little boys only 2 months apart together!

Kendal and Alissa said...

It couldn't have worked out more perfect for you and Brooke to have boys only two months apart. They will for sure be best buddies. Congrats!

Grammy said...

So happy for you! You will be a busy momma with 3 little ones. Some days you will wish you could grow another pair of arms...