

My kids literally played in the bath for an hour straight yesterday. They made mountains of bubbles pretending it was snow (not that they dont get enough of that in our backyard). They have quite the imagination and it was fun to just watch them.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! I can remember playing "Bubble Queen" in the bath with Kori when we were kids...fun memories!
that's my kind of snow - warm and bubbly! Remember when we would play in the tub for hours together using it as a slide and playing "double dare". Again... you have very beautiful kids, cole's eyes look so blue!
Oh everytime I see these type of pictures with your kiddos.. I feel so sad that we have kids basically the same age that would just LOVE to play together.. miss you and love you!
They are gorgeous!
Post a Comment