Friday, February 5, 2010

My turn!


Lately Ali wants to be big... she loves getting her hair curled, nails painted, make-up (chapstick), etc. She doesnt want help with anything and wants to walk everywhere. The cutest thing she did was the other day....


Last time Cole got done with his little violin lesson Ali ran up to her dad and said "My turn" and she held the violin like a pro. So I guess she is starting really young!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute. i love her hair curled!! she does look like a pro holding that violin maybe you will have a little orchestra in your home soon.

Stephanie said...

she looks like a modern day shirley temple! i never knew they made violins so little...

Val said...

Oh my goodness she is beautiful!!:) Like I've said before Linds, Girls are the best!:)

Em said...

Go Ali!

Britney said...

Is her hair naturally curly? Or how do you curl it?

She's so beautiful!

And this is a very cute story! Cole is a good example.

Miss Crys said...

You have such neat kids...I would love to put mine in violin lessons. I admire Chuck and his skill so much--it is beautiful!

Chey said...

I love the big girl syndrome. Brighton has it at our house. NOTHING is little, we can barely say the word.

Robyn said...

I just want to squeeze, squeeze, squeeze her!!!!!

Linds said...

CONGRATS on baby #3...if that isn't the best news I dont know what is! You guys have beautiful children so keep it up!
I love that Cole is taking up Violin! How sweet is that?! Skye starts Karate in August...EEEk!
I have to tell you that I got a good giggle out of the fact that CHuck was the one that suggested North and South, (a Jane Austen remake) hee hee. But hey! Josh loved the movie too! You HAVE to watch it. It's like...Pride and Prejudice...except more...dramatic? It's beautiful.

Krystal said...

It looks like she might be the one who likes it a little more. I mean Cole was cute and give him time I'm sure he'll love it and be amazing, but look at Ali...she is a natural. That is so cute! Her hair looks cute. Do you curl it a lot? KJ has a little naturally curl so we have her hair like that a lot! It makes is really easy for me!

Angela Cloyd said...

She is a doll! Glad to hear you have your kids in violin. That is really neat, she looks like a natural. ;)

Brittney said...

She is sooooo cute!! It makes want a little girl!!!

Chell said...

Oh she's such a little dolly!!