My friend made these really cute reversible aprons for Ali and I to match. I love how they turned out. Now I guess we need to go bake something!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Whats cookin?
Posted by The Skinners at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
betty crocker in the making.........that is so cute that you both have the same apron
What a great and talented friend! How cute are these? You will for sure have to cook something :)
So cute! and I love your dark hair :)
So cute. Hope Ali likes her b-day present from your mom and dad. We ran into them at Wal-mart and your mom asked Brighton which of two toys she liked better. Your little Ali is super cute.
Get cookin' !!!!
I've been wanting to get some for us too- I just tried some on today! Miss you. You look amazing.
Those are so cute! Chelsea has been wanting to make me some for KJ and I, but I have never got around to sending her the material. Ali must feel like such a big girl!Just like mommy!!!
I LOVE that material- I bought some burg clothes and a "Hooter" hider on etsy made out of that material.
two of the cutest girls i know!!!
Hey! Heard the news from Ashley. Congratualtions on baby #3! Awesome!
so adorable. How fun!!
Post a Comment